Recorded Program Rentals
The Idaho Law Foundation and Idaho State Bar Practice Sections offer a myriad of pre-recorded seminars available for rent to attorneys and law offices. These rentals are available in DVD, VHS, CD, and Audio Cassette formats, although not all programs are available in every format - be sure to check the listing for format availability.
When considering your rental options, please remember that only fifteen (15) MCLE credits may be obtained through self-study during each reporting period. Rentals offering Reciprocal Admission Credits can be found throughout the program listing. A complete listing of available rentals (by area of practice), as well as a copy of the required Rental Program Agreement, is available below in PDF format.
- Select the Recorded Program Rental Agreement and List . For convenience, this is a fillable form and may be completed prior to printing.
- Include the program number, title, and price from list. Be sure to watch for price breaks for individuals belonging to a specific ISB Section.
- Total the program pricing, add 6% Idaho sales tax (ONLY if located in Idaho), and determine correct postage.
- If paying via credit card (VISA or MasterCard ONLY), complete the payment information where indicated.
- Print, sign and date the Rental Agreement - unsigned agreements will NOT be processed.
- Credit card orders may be faxed to (208) 334-4515.
- If paying via check, attach to the rental agreement form and mail to ILF/ISB, PO Box 895, Boise, ID 83701-0895.
- Upon receipt by the Accounting Department, orders are filled and mailed via "media mail." Included with the requested program(s) will be any available course materials and an MCLE application for credit submittal. If a program requested is unavailable, you will be contacted immediately.
- Programs are rented for fifteen (15) working days. After viewing the program(s) within the allotted time, return the completed MCLE application along with the program(s) rented to the Idaho Law Foundation/Idaho State Bar. The course materials disk is yours to keep for future reference.
NOTE: All orders are handled on a first-come, first-served basis and may take up to ten (10) days to process. For rush orders, you may contact Beth Conner Harasimowicz at (208) 334-4500 to inquire about program availability, arrange for pick up or for priority delivery (FedEx account number required).
Questions? Contact Beth Conner Harasimowicz or call (208) 334-4500.
Pursuant to Idaho Bar Commission Rule 206(d), several courses have been approved for Reciprocal Admission Credits (RAC) and can be found in the Recorded Program Rental Agreement and List .
Questions concerning RAC approval or requirements should be directed to the MCLE Department at (208) 334-4500.