ISB 2015 Annual Meeting
The Idaho State Bar 2015 Annual Meeting will be held July 22-24 at The Sun Valley Resort in Sun Valley, Idaho.
Attendees will be given the opportunity to earn 10.0 CLE Credits, including more than 2.0 hours of Ethics. Programs will be offered through the Idaho Law Foundation Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Committee, Idaho State Bar Practice Sections, University of Idaho College of Law, Concordia University School of Law, and the Idaho Legal History Society. Topics will include:
- Legal Ethics and DR: A Duty to Seek Cooperative Solutions or a Fight to the Bitter End?
- Second Amendment: Origins, History and Current Developments
- Ethics & Brady v. Maryland
- Protecting Your Law Firm's Confidential Data
- Idaho Courts: Transitioning to the Electronic Record
- Idaho Legal History: Advancing the Rule of Law (Part II)
- SCOTUS on Marriage Equality: Analysis of the Arguments and the (Possible) Decision
- 2015 Lessons from the Masters
- Drones: Idaho, the West and Abroad
Additionally, several social events allow for reconnecting with friends and meeting new people:
- Bar Presidents' Reception
- Distinguished Lawyer Awards Dinner
- Plenary Session
- Service Awards Luncheon
- Community Service Project
- 50/60/65 Years of Admission Celebration
- Social Networking BBQ Luncheon
- Exhibition Hall
Registration & On-Site Agenda Available in Late May!
To be named - please check back at a later date!
The Idaho State Bar has arranged for lodging room blocks for attendees to receive the reduced room rates at the following facility:
To become an exhibitor or sponsor, please contact Mahmood Sheikh, (208) 334-4500.
For information regarding area attractions near the ISB 2015 Annual Meeting, please go to www.visitsunvalley.com